Today, you are going to see first hand the literal hell that trying to stand up to Washington D.C. Hypno-Programming Mind-Regime is really, really like!
It's 9:30 A.M. and I'm trying to get out of "My Chair" at my apartment / hotel right now. At 9:00 A.M. I had the audacity to do something really stupid, I typed the letters "c" into one browser window, and "f" into a second window - which the browser immediately auto-expanded into
"foxnews.com"(I usually feel like a "dumb man", especially when I'm writing software or thinking about History or Science - since reading anything of my choosing with a Brain Implant is next to impossible). Anyways... Yesterday (July 7th, 2022) "They" shot the leader in Japan (or, somebody did I guess).
I am not a "conspiracy theory" web-site, and I try to mostly to stick to topics that could easily be proved, and state clearly (when needed) "this is speculation, this is not based on field-research." So, this post won't be long, but read on. In 1981, a band called New Order released a song named Temptation (YT-Link). I've heard it many times, and it was one of the tracks on the 1996 Trainspotting movie-thing about drug-abuse. In 1996 and 1997 I used to love to go (and was allowed to) to China and Taiwan. There was a really pretty girl I knew there. I used to get really angry about drug-abuse in my teens and twenties (because it was the root of a lot of the violence of the 1980's and early 1990's).
I've heard the song a ton of times, and I know I saw on YouTube before. But, I'm not writing about a 1980's Music Band at all right now.
Today, boys and girls, I'm going to bring up WHO is doing all of the "speculating" - because it really isn't me! (Vis-a-Vis this Japanese Guy 'Shinzo Abe' that was killed last night) This isn't going to be anything about me telling you "who the real shooters were"
"The CNN" thing said that it was executed at 9:30 P.M. last night (Dallas Time). Bolts from above hurt the people down below! People in this world, we have no place to go! Do you hear it? Can you hear this "really great classic" from 1981 in your skull? I sure can - all damned morning long! Ok, here's what music is often like in "my world." This is one aspect of The American Music Experience that I am so fortunate to face on a regular basis. I know about the 60s and 80's and the musicians, and have for a long time (not everybody cares much) - my parents were raised in New York City, and lived through the 1960's in Manhattan. Avoiding "knowing about the musicians" is not something I ever really did. My parents, also, had sizeable record collections. I, personally, have had at least three CD-Collections robbed from me, and I don't have any at all now.
Here is the nice lady from England or France dancing around in the "New Order Temptation" music video. It's a 1981 song, but I guess the music-video was made a few years later, in 1987 or something like that. You see it? You want the You-Tube Link again?
Up, down, turn around. Please don't let me hit the ground. Tonight, I think I'll walk alone! Can you hear it? Are you listening? Not everyone in Dallas, nor everyone in this country has "Bio-Electric" Mind-Control shoved inside their bodies by this rogue-regime. I do, and everyone in my family does. (Here's my 'favorite part' of the song: ooooo! .... oooooo! .... ooooo!)
HERE ARE THE "UNDISPUTED" PORTION OF FACTS TO ME (THAT ARE NOT THEORIES AT ALL):
- I turned on my computer at 9:00 AM today (kind of late), and at 9:30 AM I saw the "Japanese Prime Minister Assassination Story"
- Google said he was actually shot at 8:30 PM (Dallas Time) last night. I exercise now, and went to sleep early yesterday before reading it.
- All morning long some "African American" has been shouting "We did that! That was us!" into my ear-drum, referring to the Japanese Assassination.
- All morning long this same individual (or group of individuals) has been showing me his "New Order Video" and at me ranting that: "Bolts from above hurt the people down below!"
- During the entire week leading up to today, my implants had also been singing to me the lyrics of this song!
- Around 9:45 AM, Dallas Brain Control ordered me to open up a Blog-Window, and start writing a post about this important topic (this post you are reading right now).
Oh, it's the last time! Oh, it's the last time! Are 'they' being kind enough to play you the song while you read along this post? Here's the Song Link again, again! Likely anyone reading this post lives with implants inside them. Anyway, so let's explain something about music & my person - and keep "The Department" (of Dallas Brain Control) included throughout this cute little-explanation. So, a moment ago I wrote that I "sort of" know all about the music from the 60's and the 80's in USA. Actually, there was also a small 'uprising' of songs during the Years 2008-2016 - but there isn't that much to really know about "The Obama Years" musical releases.
Ok - so, anyway, sometimes these songs come to my chip-implants every few weeks. It is possible that up to an entire year can elapse before I get another "Musical Introduction" from my micro-chip-implants. Although, if the Dallas Regime Government has put together a cute little playlist for me to listen to - I might be re-introduced to an old 80's Music-Hit quickly (over an hour period) in rapid-fire succession. Generally all they do is pressure me to sit in front of a device that as a keyboard and You-Tube and then pressure me to look up song-lyrics. In the past 15 Years since You-Tube was released, I've been pushed into over a thousand-songs that are over 30 years old. This is a restaurant in the Downtown Dallas "Discovery District. Type 'Att Discovery District' to see pictures of where I was about a week ago. There's a giant 8-Story Jumbotron attached to the side of one of the tall buildings there. This is PRECISELY where the incident involving one particular "African American" and this ever-increasingly-popular New Order Song.
So that's where I was a week ago. A year ago, during the Winter of 2020 - 2021 I went to
'Rise & Thyme'because The Department had decided I should be entertaining my wife by bringing home lots of movies for her to watch. I downloaded 500 of them using the Free Wi-Fi, and I guess she watched them, as "The African American" (North Dallas Brain Control) whispered sweet nothings in her, and I went off to work on Java Programs. Winter of the previous year was a nice Dallas Winter indeed.
Here's generally how "New Music" is introduced into the Broadcasting Set-List that has been sporadically playing inside my ear-drums throughout the course of my entire adult life:
- I hear a song inside of a Coffee Shop, and I am reminded about my childhood via certain images transmitted into my eyes
- The "kind people" at "The Department" focus on a few lyrics of the song, and began to transmit those song-lyrics into my ears, while the actual song is playing on the speakers inside the Coffee Shop itself.
- Now, if these "wonderful people" have made sure I have had a morning coffee and a nice breakfast (that I'm not in a terrible mood) they can pressure me to think I really like the song and really need to look up the name of it on Google using the lyrics they are transmitting into my ear-drum implants
- The last time this happened was a week ago (at "Rise & Thyme") The two songs they were trying to get me to start playing in my easy-chair were "Temptation" by "New Order" (and also that really messed up one called M.I.A. Paper Planes but it was blocked my Wireless Hotspot because it is about Shooting People and Robbing).
Ok, so here (below) the seminal point that needs to be understood about the goal that I'm trying to explain inside this post you are reading today. Again, I am not going to say a thing about "who really just killed that I guy." That isn't the point here at all. I'm trying to explain who suffers, and how these assassinations really do hurt me a lot. I'm also trying to explain who benefits the absolute most by inventing stories about who is responsible for these scary acts of violence. Guess what? It really isn't me!
- I think these African-Americans at 'The Department' knew that the Japanese Prime Minister was going to be executed as part of the Regime's Agenda.
- I think they might have even contributed their support in the planning stages of killing this Japanese Man.
- Guess what asshole? That is exactly the exact nature and the means of the punishment that political-prisoners have been forced to face!
- Read that line again *VERY CLOSELY* I get to "think" that The Department is ruthless & cruel & evil & and running around the world assassinating people (because 'they' are bragging about it directly into my ear-drum).
That is the means and that is the end all rolled into one! I believe that there is one fact that I can easily prove now. This is the fact I set out to prove at the beginning of this post. Here it is:
I am not the one stirring up conspiracy-theory controversy about things like assassinating World Leaders - the people running these broadcast networks inside me are the ones stirring up the "Rumor Mill News."
'Bolts from above hurt the people down below!' We did that! We killed the Prime Minister!
This is what "they" will say about this Japanese Guy's Execution to me (into my ear-drum implants) for as long as I bring it up. I personally "have the luxury of thinking" that the Dallas Government spent an entire week preparing me for today's execution. And I have to continue to live thinking about this atrocity Through no fault of my own, nor control of my own.
NOTE: Most important of all, if there were some kind of conspiracy by the Rouge Regime to kill this guy - the only basis for this conspiracy in the first place would be to scare political prisoners (like me) senseless! If such a rumor were true, fear & intimidation would have been the purpose of the act.
A heaven, a gateway, a hope Just like a feeling I need, it's no joke And though it hurts me to treat you this way Betrayed by words I've never heard, too hard to say Up, down, turn around Please don't let me hit the ground Tonight, I think I'll walk alone I'll find my soul as I go home Up, down, turn around Please don't let me hit the ground Tonight, I think I'll walk alone I'll find my soul as I go home Ooooo Ooooo Ooooo Ooooo Ooooo Ooooo Ooooo Ooooo Each way I turn I know I'll always try To break this circle that's been placed around me From time to time I find I've lost some need It was urgent to myself, I do believe Up, down, turn around Please don't let me hit the ground Tonight, I think I'll walk alone I'll find my soul as I go home Up, down, turn around Please don't let me hit the ground Tonight, I think I'll walk alone I'll find my soul as I go home Oh, you've got green eyes Oh, you've got blue eyes Oh, you've got grey eyes Oo, you've got green eyes Oh, you've got blue eyes You've got grey eyes And I've never seen anyone quite like you before No, I've never met anyone quite like you before Bolts from above hurt the people down below People in this world, we have no place to go Bolts from above hurt the people down below People in this world, we have no place to go Bolts from above hurt the people down below People in this world, we have no place to go Bolts from above hurt the people down below People in this world, we have no place to go Oh, it's the last time, oh, it's the last time Oh, it's the last time, oh, it's the last time Oh, it's the last time Oh, I've never met anyone quite like you before Oh, no, I've never met anyone quite like you beforeNew Order, Temptation, 1981
Post a Comment