- Left, Harvard Common, Center of Harvard University - directly in front of Harvard Square
- Center, A typical "old church" building - buildings like this dot the entire state of Massachusetts, including Cambridge, Boston, Watertown, and other places (as far south as New York City)
- Right, The (infamous) Harvard Square magazine shop. When I visited with my mom and brother in 1992, playboys, penthouse, sex-toys, and hardcore magazines were what they sold.
I lie in my bed at night, awake, because the asshole in the office tower somewhere in Dallas has decided that my skull-implants (and, therefore, "me" / "I") need me to watch another "mass-shooter movie-short" at 4:00 AM (in the morning). It is a Tuesday, December 4th, 2018, and I'm still hearing about all the friends that I knew that died when I was a child in the 1980's. Like it was not bad enough the first time around. Thinking about "mass shooters" is not exactly a mentally healthy thing to be doing, unless you are sure you will be able to get up in the morning and say something or do something about it all. I graduated from (what used to be) a really great technical college in Boston Massachusetts - the land of college students. Why write about mass shooters and massacres if I have such a good education from an elite school? Honestly, there are at least half a dozen reasons for writing. M.I.T. may be a neat place to think about - especially if the (former) United States "rogue" government has cooked up a really neat "brain implant MTV video" short for you to watch while you are reading this blog post! Cambridge, Massachusetts (02139) is a very "picaresque" type of location, and if you have ever sat in a library at Harvard University, and looked at the window on a sunny spring morning, you know what "the perks" for which the local police departments and security professionals have fought and killed for in this country. There is no pencil-neck geek 19-year-old Harvard Geek that is going to stand in the way of a madman from Boston (02116) who is willing to work as a "law enforcement professional" of one form or another from his path to sunny summer mornings with expensive coffee, nice chocolate, and pretty teenage girls. That's what the Harvard University Police Department, the Cambridge Police, and half a dozen other terrorist-backed factions steal for themselves in area code 02138 (and 02139), the most prestigious zip-codes in the world.
- Left, the "St. Francis House" logo, heavily used to as an internet-backbone, software-controlled "concentration camp" to house dissenters, political prisoners, and ... obviously ... bonafide homeless citizens in Boston who neither wanted to work as Police Officers nor as Starbucks Employees. See: https://stfrancishouse.org/
- Center, Click to expand and see the "lunch line" at noon on a what looks like a Spring or Fall afternoon in Boston.
- Right, The Boston Common and the intersection of Boylston and Tremont Street - the only place for homeless citizens to go.
But I don't live in Massachusetts, I left it years ago - 2006. I had spent at least 24 total months (spread out over 6 years between 2001 and 2006) in Boston area concentration camps with names like "The Pine Street Inn" and also "The St. Francis House" - where I was prevented from leaving from, literally, electrical razor-wire perimeter genital-electrodes attached to my reproductive organs. If you try to leave, you will experience an erection, and even pain in your groin! The "brain audio-video MTV station" that was blasted directly into my skull is spectacular at disorienting me if I ever try to communicate with people who could help me. Do you really think that people who work for a place called "The St. Francis House" are going to do anything to help your case at all if it is a politically motivated case? All anybody who ever sets foot inside a building that has the words "The Salvation Army" hoisted anywhere at all want to hear is that you probably were some kind of drug-addict or crack-head, and you deserved what happened to you. If you are black, they might try a "racism case" but making such allegations are (almost) as useless as saying you were purged from Cambridge Massachusetts for political reasons.
This is an actual aerial photo of Long Island, Massachusetts Bay. Note, this is not Long Island of New York Title, but rather a former converted mental hospital which was built after World War II to sort-of incarcerate "conscientious dissenters" to the war, and generally anybody with shell-shock, PTSD, or other (N.O.S. - "not otherwise specified"). Some really horrible things were done to people here a long time ago, but generally, inn the 1940's and 1950's, getting out of a mental hospital was "no big deal." Unless you got the really experimental "doctor death" treatment, you probably left pretty quickly knowing that wars and dictators cannot always be stopped by simple "conscientious dissenting." Then again, people say Adolf Hitler and his NAZI's were some bad people. They put thousands in concentration camps - and even burned some alive. The American's did that to - somewhat officially, somewhat unofficially, in those very same death-camps like Dachau, Sobibor and Treblinka. If you "fought with Hitler" but were on Joseph Stalin's side, the United States Marine Corps was not necessarily you typical "Knight in Shining Armour"
But we had "Concentration Camps" (literally) in Boston Massachusetts after World War II? Well, actually, by some metrics, they were worse. Some of the ones who left "Deer Island" and "Long Island" left with lobotomy picks shoved into the left side of their brains. Trust me, those people never did any "conscientious objecting" about the United States Military EVER again.
- Left, The "gas showers" (from hell) - where you were never actually gassed at all! However, the experiments in your groin certainly made the sexual abuse "wish" you were in a gas-shower filled with cyanide or mustard gas. The way some of the "chroniclly homeless" people smelled sort of meant you could not always tell the difference
- Center, The beds at night. I have some fond memories of "Long Island Homeless Shelter" - and this was usually very warm in the winter. There were nights when it was "-5 degrees" outside in the Boston Harvard, with a twenty below wind-chill, but these room was kept at a nice 68 degrees always.
- Right, The view of Boston from the harbour / bay. Massachusetts is called "The Bay State" and this view is quite nice at 7:00 AM in the morning waiting for a T trip back to downtown. Boston offers free "T-Rides" back to downtown each day for the homeless and "financially-challenged" (or politically challenged) in my case.
What is the fundamental flaw of thinking that "The Police Keep Us all Safe?" Well, they don't keep anybody safe that intends to to criticize them (the police). There is an (very obvious) "unwritten rule" that people who have lived through periods in World History where big troubles are usually thought of as "far away" - unlike cities in North America since the Reagan-Bush years, for instance. It would go something like "In order to protect "Number Two" - first you got to look out for Number One." I mean, people who are not capable of helping themselves, certainly aren't going to be any good at looking out for others. So, usually, in a place like Boston, Massachusetts or Dallas, Texas in the years 1995, 2005, and even 2015 - the Dallas Police and Massachusetts State Police are off looking out for their own interests, and have no intention what-so-ever of worrying about some "middle-aged thirty-something" (or even twenty-something) individual who graduated from Harvard or M.I.T. and didn't become a Wall Street Stock Broker. I mean, I did work on Wall Street, but all I saw going on was psychological warfare - and financial accountability was not something anybody was "worrying about" in New York City on any given day. For instance, September 10th, 2001 (the day before).
This blog post is going to be about the "mass shooter scenes" that we have had since the election of Barrack Hussein Obama in 2008. It is going to be about how these mass-shooters and the people they have slaughtered can, should and must trace directly back to how we are educating the children and young-adults of today. I opened saying that last night (December 4th, 2018), I was lying in my bed when. I had to be subjected to the diatribe that I have heard a hundred thousand times before already this year! I don't always mind it. The robotic computer likes to tell me stories about the differences between the innocent and the guilty. The robotic voice likes to project videos about what soldiers have done and like to do today and in yesteryear. It literally starts to sound like some-kind of "imaginary friend" telling me he funny jokes over and over. Unfortunately, when people who I personally like to call "gang-bangers" are off telling me their humor and their jokes, the only humor that "happens to me" is my laughing at my own misery.
- Left, some really "wonderful people" - a picture of the bloodiest organization ever created in human history. The "Central Intelligence Organization" which must make the top 10 in terms of innocent victims
- Center, This is M.I.T. classroom 34-101, where I took my undergraduate electrical engineering and computer science classes. Though it used to be said that M.I.T. is funded by the United States Military and/or The Defense Department to the tune of "almost 100%" - as the dust settles here in the (former) United States, mostly, money that is spent by professors can be "created" and money spent by professors can be "destroyed." Money does not obey the same laws of physics that energy or matter obey. Calling their budgets "blood money" would be no different than calling the "MBTA Budget" blood money. It all comes from the same location - thin air.
- Right, A random, google-downloaded, neatly-colored, "possibly" accurate depiction of the Internet Trunks and Internet Cables that span the globe. You can click on any picture to enlarge it.
Take the concept of "World War I" - for instance, which for every M.I.T. Professor that ever reads this, keep in mind just how important it is going to have to be for you to start changing your curriculum to talk about this horror - and I'm not talking about World War I, though that really also is a horror in it's own right!! World War I was a very violent time, granted! Soldiers from France and the "Allied Powers" met in the trenches in and around Amsterdam (often called "The Maginot Line") to fight German Soldiers or the "Axis Powers." Anybody who has finished a High School History class knows this story. For those, so to speak, who "really know", like to say (at least according to my master and my own brain-MTV), the people who fought in World War I did something far greater than a lot of the other soldiers from other wars because they understood that the concept of "collateral damage" was an "unacceptable result from fighting and from war." When a soldier from an enemy power uses a weapon on another soldier, and takes his life with a bullet from Gatlin Gun, he has not violated any of the crimes that God speaks about or writes about. I cannot speak for God, but only from my own intuition. The best way to say it, I believe (I guess, since these very words here are being broadcast into my brain), is that I suspect that God would justify one soldier fighting another - as long as he wasn't taking a lot of innocent human life along with him. World War I saw German Soldiers and French Soldiers fighting tooth and nail, but much like 孙子兵法 - Sun Tzu The Art of War states: Attacking Cities is much more problematic than attacking fortresses or enemy soldiers directly. This is usually why people refer to "World War I" as "The Great War" - because in Europe at the time, there was enough respect for civilty and decorum to say that "innocent women and children" or "innocent men not involved in the war" were not killed in large numbers. World War II fighters cannot make that claim.
Pointless Stories about World War I - and why it is known as "The Great War," according to the man who is busy on the Internet Computers hypno-programming my brain right now!!! (and also while I was asleep, in my own personal bed, last night!!) HINT: The answer, if you have been brain-chipped, is that there was not a lot of "collateral damage" meaning German Cities and French Cities were spared while German Soldiers and French Soldiers selflessly gave their lives for their respective countries and causes.
(Copy and Paste Quote from Wiki: Laozi's work has been embraced by both various anti-authoritarian movements and Chinese Legalism.)
Sun Tzu said: In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them. #
2Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. #
Thus the highest form of generalship is to balk the enemy's plans; #
the next best is to prevent the junction of the enemy's forces; #
the next in order is to attack the enemy's army in the field; #
Hello, does that make sense? Do you got it? Collateral damage in war is where women, children, and innocent, non-violent men are killed in action, anyway. The American War Machine was actually sort of masterful at precisely that sort of action. World War I took place between 1914 and 1918. In 1945, the United States Air Force bombed Germany into the stone age, but, indeed, it ended armed conflict in Europe right up until today.
Why should any technical professor care about all this, today, in year 2018, and what does that have to do with the mass shooters that we have seen under Barrack Obama and now Donald Trump. HYPNO-PROGRAMMING is what the government is refusing to discuss on television. HYPNO-PROGRAMMING is what the radicalized factions of the United States Government's "security patrols" are refusing to acknowledge.
When will killing students on national television - almost as if the only reason we are doing this is to keep up ratings for Sean Hannity, Anderson Cooper, Laura Ingraham, and MSNBC - actually end?
- It will end when Professor at Universities start talking about the absolute horrors of what the United States Government's Radicalized Factions have done to the people using Computer Science and Electrical Engineering.
- It will end when I can walk freely on a college campus and know that armed militants (Campus Police) can not come near me, nor are they permitted there.
- It will end when I can poster universities to talk about the history that "Fake News Media" covers up since it is so financially lucrative.