|Original title||Disputatio pro declaratione virtutis indulgentiarum[a]|
|31 October 1517|
(10 November 1517 New Style)
|Text||Ninety-five Theses at Wikisource|
- The Hollywood Elite
- The Democrats
- The "Liberal Leftists"
- The Gun Control Lobby
- The Russians
- The Illegal Immigrants ("The Mexicans")
- Legal Immigrants who are Hispanic
- The Muslims, Libyans, "The Iranians", Nuclear Armed Iranians
- Universities' Agendas and College Professors' Agenda
- Nuclear Armed Koreans
- People in California or The Population of the West Coast
- People who don't speak English
- Are you making accurate accusations that are well meant, and intending to bring change?
- Or are you just hootin-and-hollerin?
- Are you just raising-Cain? (a reference to Cain & Able from the bible - Able was Cain's older brother, and he slew him one night)
- This is the difference between "a schism" (change) and a "schizophrenic" (paranoid delusional)
If I can be locked in a room, and told I have an owner, and then be forced to stare at images of black people (black or white, it doesn't matter to me much who is broadcast in my eye-socket) ... in my eye-socket, then what level of sincerity are we seeing in all the "heated political debate" on TV? The answer: none! T.V. doesn't discuss these facts at all, because of the money and the power that slave traffickers - black and white - take and keep for themselves.